Outer Hebrides Trip

Very soon, I will be leaving Surrey, and heading for a week and a half trip across Scotland, to the Outer Hebrides. The Outer Hebrides are a fantastic place to see amazing wildlife you normally wouldn't see elsewhere, such as Golden Eagles, and Otters, so hopefully we will have a lot of amazing sightings to post on the blog!

Our Route across Scotland

As you can see from the map above, it isn't only the Outer Hebrides that I will be posting from. The trip shown on the map should take 2 days, so hopefully over that time I will see some wildlife to post about. It's going to be a bumper trip.

I am planning to document this trip here on the blog. Over the week and a half trip, I will most likely be putting up a post per day, maybe one every two, depending on how much is seen, and how exciting each day is. I may also put up other separate posts if something happens or is spotted that deserves it's own post. It is going to be a very exciting time, and hopefully we will see some amazing things.


Isle of Harris, Outer Hebrides
credit to F Mira, flickr, license
I am, of course, going to try and record our sightings using images, film and other media. We are taking a camcorder and a camera, and I am also taking my camera-trap, so hopefully we will have a lot of pictures, footage and amazing stories to share with you over the next couple of weeks. 

Keep posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conservation: Costa Rica Leading By Example after Deforestation Report

Extremadura: Raptors

Bird Ringing in Surrey